The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), the ticketing arm of Indian Railways is offering HYDERABAD – MALLIKARJUNA TOUR PACKAGE.
Hyderabad is the capital of southern India’s Telangana state. A major center for the technology industry, it’s home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Its historic sites include Golconda Fort, a former diamond-trading center that was once the Qutb Shahi dynastic capital. The Charminar, a 16th-century mosque whose 4 arches support towering minarets, is an old city landmark near the long-standing Laad Bazaar.
Hyderabad was historically known as a pearl and diamond trading centre, and it continues to be known as the “City of Pearls”. One of the 12 jyotirlinga which is also considered as shaktipeeth, Srisailam is a popular shrine. Visited by devotees from various part of India, Srisailam not only boasts of ancient temples but is also a home of rich flora and fauna. Located around 212 km from Hyderabad in the Nallamala hills in Kurnool district.
Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Temple or Srisailam Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the deities Shiva and Parvati, located at Srisailam in Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.It is significant to the Hindu sects of both Shaivam and Shaktam as this temple is referred to as one of the twelve Jyothirlingas of Lord Shiva and as one of the eighteen Shakti Peethas of goddess Parvati. Shiva is worshiped as Mallikarjuna, and is represented by the lingam. His consort Parvati is depicted as Brahmaramba. It is the one of the only three temples in India in which both Jyotirlinga and Shaktipeeth is revered.
|Package Name||“HYDERABAD – MALLIKARJUNA RAIL TOUR PACKAGE”|
|Destination Covered||Hyderabad-Ramoji Film City-Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga|
|Traveling Mode||3rd AC Coach|
|Station/Departure Time||Hazrat Nizamuddin / 07:10 Hrs.|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Hotel Name||Hotel Aditya Hometel or similar in Hyderabad|
For book tour package please visit here
Package Includes:- Comfort package
- Train journey in 3rd AC Charter Coach.
- AC Accommodation at hotel in Hyderabad for three nights having three star facilities as per itinerary.
- On board Meal Plan – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 water bottle (1Ltr) with each meal as per itinerary.
- Meals at the Destination: – 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners (MAP).
- 01 extra lunch on Day 2 & 01 extra dinner on Day 5.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Buses as per group size.
- Services of IRCTC Tour Manager.
- 01 Packages drinking water bottle (01 Ltr) daily during the tour.
- Travel insurance for the Guests below 60 years.
- GST .
- Any room service.
- Any expenses of 03 wheelers/taxis at the Pilgrimage places are not included.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing and local guides not included in the itinerary.
- Cost of Ramoji film city entry tickets.
- Off-board lunches are not included except on Day 2.
- Darshan passes.
- Entrance and monument fees.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, Boating, Adventure sports and food not specified in inclusion.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
For more information visit official IRCTC site.