Bharat Darshan Tourist Train of Indian Railways is becoming very popular among the tourists. It is not only cheap than ordinary train but also has many other big advantages. Trains run for different religious destinations under Bharat Darshan Special Train, which you can book according to your convenience. Bharat Darshan Train goes to special religious places. Initially its name was Village on Wheels which was first started on November 29, 2004.
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), the ticketing arm of Indian Railways is offering several tour packages from Bihar, there is a special offer to visit the Indian Darshan Train in Delhi, Amritsar, Vaishno Devi, Haridwar, Mathura and Agra. This package of IRCTC is named Maa Vaishno Darshan visit. With the help of this package, you can roam many places for 11 nights and 12 days. For this, you can go for all these places in just 12,390 rupees. You can also book the same from IRCTC’s website.
Routes info about visiting places
Shirdi is located in Ahmednagar district in the Indian state of Maharashtra and experiences scorching summers. “Bharat Darshan Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places like Ujjain – Dwarika – Somnath – Shirdi – Sani Signapur – Triambakeshwar.
Shirdi Jyotirlinga Yatra Ex Jaynagar : Jaynagar, Madhubani, Darbhanga, Samstipur, Muzaffarpur, Hajipur, Patliputra, Dindayal Upadhyay Jn
The Vaishno Devi yatra is dedicated to Mata Rani/ Goddess Vaishnavi/ Trikuta, who is the manifestation of the Hindu mother goddess, Durga. The holy cave temple of Mata Vaishno Devi is located in Katra (Jammu and Kashmir) at the Trikuta Mountains, at a height of 1,560 m above sea level with shimmering clouds as its crowning glory. In this journey train covering the most popular destinations under the routes of Vaishno Devi yatra like: Mata Vaisnno Devi – Haridwar – Rishikesh There are two package for Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra.
- Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra with Haridwar Ex Rajgir : Rajgir, Nalanda, Biharsharif, Fatuha Jn. Patna, Jehanabad, Gaya Jn, Dehri–On–Sone, Sasaram Jn., Deen Dayal Uphadyay
- Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra with Haridwar Ex Saharsa Jn : Saharsa Jn, Khagaria Jn, Barauni Jn, Samastipur Jn, Darbhanga Jn, Sitamarhi, Muzaffarpur Jn, Hajipur Jn, Patliputra, Dd Upadhyaya Jn
First Package – Shirdi Jyotirlinga Yatra Ex Jaynagar, Package Code-EZBD37, Duration-10 Nights /
11 Days, Starting Price- 10,391/–*
Second Package – Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra with Haridwar Ex Rajgir, Package Code- EZBD38, Duration- 7 Nights /8 Days, Starting Price- 7,551/–*
Third package – Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra with Haridwar Ex Saharsa Jn, Package Code- EZBD39, Duration- 7 Night / 8 Days
In these tour package IRCTC provides following facilities:
• Journey in Sleeper Class train.
• Non AC Hall accommodation/Dhramsala at the places of night stay
• Road transfer by Non Ac Bus only
• Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• Per day bottle packaged drinking water will be given to each passenger
• Tour escorts for announcements and information
• Security arrangements for each coach (without arms)
• An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent
• At the destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to where bus can go or permissible
• Accommodation in Dharamshala/ Dormitory, hotels.
|Bharat Darshan Train Yatra from Bihar|
|Package Name||Package Code||Duration||Tour Date||Starting Price||Know More|
|Shirdi Jyotirlinga Yatra Ex Jaynagar||EZBD37||10 Nights /
|11th Sep’19||₹ 10,391/–*||Book Now|
|Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra with Haridwar Ex Rajgir||EZBD38||7 Nights /
|25th Sep’19||₹ 7,551/–*||Book Now|
|Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra with Haridwar Ex Saharsa Jn||EZBD39||7 Night /
|15th Oct’19||₹ 7,551/–*||Book Now|
For more information visit official IRCTC site.