Paris is one of the most sought destinations for honeymooners and lovers. The city is visited by many Indian honeymooners ever year. So if you or your close one is looking for a perfect honeymoon destination without spending heaps on travel, here are some tips to help you save some money on your Paris in 2018.
Tips to save money on your Paris trip in 2018
- A Visit to Museums for Free: Paris is a heart-melting place and its expensive shops are pocket melting. You do not always need to spend money to have fun in Paris. For a free and luxurious exposure, you can take your beloved to Louvre Museum for free. Entry to the museum is free on first Sunday of every month from October to March. Young couples under 26 can also get a free access to the Museum on Fridays. Here is a list of museums in Paris that offer free entry on the first Sunday of every month.
- Musée National d’Art Moderne – Centre Pompidou
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature
- Musée National Eugène Delacroix
- Musée National Gustave Moreau
- Musée National Jean-Jacques Henner
- Musée National du Moyen Âge – Thermes de Cluny
- Musée National de l’Orangerie
- Musée d’Orsay
- Musée National Picasso
- Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Cité Nationale de l’Histoire de l’Immigration
- Musée du Quai Branly – Jacques Chirac
- Musée National des Arts Asiatiques Guimet
- Subways vs. Taxis: Travelling to Paris via taxis can expensive. Paris has extended subway system. Using the subway you can reach any place in the Paris.
- Drinks in Hotels: If you desire to have French wine with your date do not rush take your date to an expensive lounge in Paris. Consider taking your date to the bar of your hotel which offer amazing happy hours and if you are lucky you may get drinks for your date for free.
- Walking Tours: There is no great joy than walking holding hands and enjoying the central sight of Paris. You can take your loved one to some of the most famous central sights in Paris. Paris Greeters and New Europe are some of the central sights that provide free tours.
- Saving on Food: If you are a Punjabi like me you must have a voracious appetite for the delicious meal. Although food is a luxurious item anywhere in the world, you can save money on food by eating at an outdoor market or by getting a set lunch menu. The set lunch menu has a fix meal of two or three for a price between €10 and €20. At the outdoor market, you can expect to get delicious local cousins at a reasonable cost.
Paris is a beautiful place. If your loved one has been nagging for some time for a nice break or vacation to such place why not plan a trip this year and save money while being on a trip with money saving tips.